Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March!

Hello everyone!

The sun is out, cherryblossoms are blooming, and its light out through the evening!
Spring is here (well...almost) and students here at St. Marys are enjoying sitting outside for lunch and the extra vitamin D.

For the past few months I've had an amazing time being in the cast of Beauty and the Beast. The Winter musical is a great opportunity to hang out with students from different classes and get to know some really great people. Its because of this that it is one of my favorite parts of the year. Although the weeks leading up to our performances were extremely stressful (3 days of staying at school until 10:30!) I would easily do it all again to spend time with the amazing cast and crew.

With the warm weather finally coming, I'm getting super excited for Dragon Boats to start. I love that St. Marys participates in such a unique sport. We practice on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and being out on the river when the sun is out is one of my favorite things. Although there are only a handful, the races are a blast. This year we are once again travelling to Vancouver, Canada for a weekend. This trip is a great opportuniy to bond with teammates and explore the city.

I hope you all enjoy the sunny weather and hopefully we can avoid the spring showers for a little longer!