Monday, November 4, 2013

It's November!
November is probably my favorite month. Crunchy leaves, sweater weather, and of course Thanksgiving! Junior year has been really busy so far, but I've been able to make time to spend with my friends. I went to the zoo with some friends on a half day last week after school, whichbrought back many childhood memories. Halloween was also a great night to spend with friends. Although I didn't go trick-or-treating this year I had a lot a fun handing out candy and watching scary movies! With the holiday season just around he corner, the Marian singers have been working hard to learn all of our Christmas music. Christmas time in Marians is extremely busy with tons of performances. It is also my favorite time to be a Marian, I love caroling around the city!
I can't believe how fast the year is going. Second quarter started today! It's hard to believe that my Junior year is already 25% done!


Me and some friends at the zoo!